SamCart is an important-commerce platform designed for marketing experts. Whether you’re dealing with physical or digital products, this software furnishes all the necessary tools to produce satiny checkout runners and grow your business.
The thing of SamCart is to be the topmost checkout result for online marketers dealing with digital products and services.
In this SamCart review for 2021, we’ll discuss the pros and cons, alternatives, and various features such as:
- Payment Processor Integrations
- Templates for Physical or Digital Products
- Split Testing Capabilities
- Cost of SamCart
- Pro vs. Premium SamCart Pricing Options
- Comparison to Main Competitors.
What is SamCart?
In 2013, Brian Moran and Scott Moran launched SamCart, a powerful e-commerce checkout platform that has verified its longevity. Designed to be one of the best shopping carts and continuously growing, SamCart boasts a loyal customer base.
Whether your goal is to sell information products, digital products, or physical products, this SaaS powerhouse permits you to create a spectacular checkout page in just 30 minutes. SamCart checkout pages can be integrated into your business pages, creating a streamlined one-page checkout experience.
Here is the Video:
With SamCart, you can trade both digital and physical products. The product creation process is clear and user-friendly, much like Thrive Cart’s product creation.
To create a new product, simply click on “new product” and fill in all the fundamental details such as product name, price, description, payment frequency, etc.
The best thing here is SamCart’s installment recurrence is truly versatile and you can set it as:
- Repeating week by week
- Repeating month to month
- Repeating quarterly
- Repeating yearly
- Repeating custom days
If you have many items to sell on the stage, SamCart gives you some important highlights like:
SamCart features a search bar to easily search for products.
You can also add tags to your products for easy categorization. For example, you can label a product under “promotion” for special events like Black Friday.
You can filter products based on the tag and product type (one-time or digital).
The products can be sorted based on name, date created, price, and recently uploaded, making your product organization effortless.
Further, you can set the expiration time for digital product download links, such as 1 day, 2 days, 5 days, or no expiration. This is especially helpful for time-sensitive promotions like limited-time Christmas sales.
SamCart provides easy-to-read complete reports. You can access a business chart that displays information such as dates, products, subscriptions, traffic, and more.
It also offers an upsell report, which helps comprehend what types of upsell offers are resonating with customers.
SamCart’s affiliate reports provide valuable insights, such as Payable Commissions, Pending Commissions, total revenue, Earnings per Click, and more. However, this only applies to their highest plan with affiliate center features.
What Do I Like About SamCart
- SamCart offers free SSL certificates and PCI compliance for secure transactions. No transaction fees are incurred with each sale, unlike other shopping cart solutions such as Gumroad.
- It comes with an in-built VAT and sales tax calculation system for easy and authentic computations.
- It has a wide range of checkout templates and special customization options compared to ThriveCart. It offers flexible payment plan options.
- SamCart’s cart abandonment recovery feature is highly effective and can boost conversions. It features one-click upsells, down sells, and order bumps that ClickFunnels is known for.
What Do I don’t like about SamCart
- SamCart lacks an enrollment builder to create membership sites.
- Its pricing is not reasonable, with its basic plan missing important features like A/B testing and an affiliate center.
- Unlike ThriveCart, it doesn’t offer one-time pricing and requires recurring monthly charges.
In reality, SamCart’s high cost may not be suitable for everyone, especially for those on a tight budget.
It offers a lot of attributes, especially for those selling a large number of items, but its lower plan is missing essential marketing features. If you have a long-term goal of selling products and have a budget, SamCart may be a good choice. However, there are many good alternatives such as ClickFunnels, ThriveCart, Podia, Kartra, and more. For a long-term solution, thrive cart’s lifetime deal is the best option.