What is PandaDoc?
PandaDoc is a on-line document management solution that allows users to create, deliver, and share files online and place their legally binding signatures for quicker paperless transactions and processes. It won our Pro’s Choice Award for 2019 as well as the Great User Experience Award for 2019.
The program supports various file forms such as PDFs, Docs, and other pre requisite digital documents. It works nicely with estimates, contracts, agreements, and other sales collateral.
The program may be employed by any business or business where document building, sharing and delivery are integral to operation.
The line-up of strong features makes PandaDoc your around document management platform. Becoming online, it empowers concerned people to accept and sign documents anywhere at anytime with the built-in digital signature function.
Summary of PandaDoc Characteristics
- Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
- Price & Margin Calculation
- Electronic Signatures
- Multiple Workspaces
- Roles Management
- User mManagement
- Content & Picture Libraries
- Content Locking
- Audit Course
- Document Builder
- Document Analytics
- Document Themes
- Document Access Code
- Document Forwarding
- Document Sender Selection
- Document Auto Numbering
- Auto Reminders
- Template Embedding
PandaDoc Pricing Plans
PandaDoc offers a free eSign plan and 3 paid bundles for eSigning and record automation starting at $19 per month per user. All plans include unlimited files, eSignatures, and consumers. Start your test with a free 14-day trial. Need additional users? Speak to our sales staff to come up with the very best pricing solution for you and your team.
|Essentials||$19 each month/user|
|Business||$49 per month/user|
Overview of PandaDoc Benefits
- Powerful but easy to use document creator:-The system comes with preset and templates content blocks to help you speed up the production of documents. Coupled with a drag-and-drop editor, it is possible to quickly produce all kinds of business documents such as proposals, business plans, contracts, and quotes, among others.
- ESignatures for faster procedure:-If you have documents using a hierarchy of men in various areas who need to sign themthat will entail a lot of time, effort, and expenses to have the documents physically delivered to the signer and sent back to you personally. Time is money and the quicker you are able to close and complete the process translates to savings in cost.
- High-level analytics:-The program not only allows you to monitor where your files are, in addition, it lets you know exactly what happens to your document when you email or send it to your recipient. PandaDoc provides you real-time analytics every time your recipient opens and completes your documents. In Addition, You can see how much time your receiver spent on each section and page of your record,Helping You to understand the way your recipient — whether customer, customer, supplier or seller — reacts with your document.
Devices Supported Language Support
- Windows English
Deployment Pricing Model
- Cloud Hosted Annual Subscription
- Open API
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
What Support Can This Vendor Offer?
- Live Support.
What Problems Will PandaDoc Solve?
1. Less time spent on files:- It is the end of the afternoon, and Mike has a ton of proposals and contracts he wants to deliver to his prospects and clients.This time is along with his 8hour work day. PandaDoc lets him utilize templates and its own drag-and-drop record editor allows him to make his proposals and contracts in half the time.
Feature: Template and content library.
2.Get signatures faster:-The majority of the time that you still will need to download the file, print, physically scan and sign your document back to the person who sent it to you personally.
Feature: Electronic signature tech.
3. Higher close rates:-Many older methods of generating, sending and registering documents mean that your sales cycle can be unnecessarily extended, and of course the further time probably needed for possible negotiations. PandaDoc helps you to make, send, monitor and sign your documents; you are ultimately saving time and shortening your sales cycle consequently upping your closing rate.
Feature: Collaboration tools and workflow automation.
Pros And Cons Of PANDADOC
Pros of PandAdoc:-
- Contract Direction.
- Revenue enablement.
- Follow-up on clients is easy.
- Ease of Demonstration on the Internet.
- Reduces closing time.
- Allows for ease of signature capture.
Cons of PandAdoc:-
- Editing library items should affect the templates utilizing them, therefore we can edit multible templates simultaneously.
- Better phone app for signature capture in the field.
- Searching for docs in Most windows has improved, but still needs improvement. Presently, the dashboard Doesn’t allow for search capabilities of the database.