Control plant pests both indoors and out
Made from the seeds of neem trees (Azadirachta indica), neem oil is a popular choice for controlling insects, mites, and disease in a more sustainable way. It breaks down quickly, leaves no lasting residue, and can be used both indoors and out. Use it to control active infestations, or as a preventive by regularly soaking leaves.
Controls common pests like spider mites, aphids, gnats, whiteflies, scale, armyworms, thrips, and more. Controls fungal diseases such as black spot, powdery mildew, anthracnose, rust, and more.
- 32 oz. ready-to-use formula (RTU)
- For use on roses, flowers, houseplants, vegetables
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Controls insects, mites, and fungal disease
- Kills eggs, larvae, and adult insects