All-in-one insecticide, miticide, and fungicide
A popular alternative to chemical-based pesticides, horticultural oils have been used in the U.S. since the 1880s. This organic formula is powered by mineral oil, which suffocates exposed eggs and adult insects on contact—but it degrades quickly and leaves no toxic residue on your plants. You can even spray on veggies through harvest day!
Controls aphids, scale, mites, leafhoppers, mealybugs, webworms, whiteflies, thrips, fungus gnats, and other soft-bodied insects.
- 32 oz. ready-to-use formula (RTU)
- For use on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, trees, shrubs
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Can be used year round
- Controls insects, mites, and fungal disease
- OMRI-listed for organic gardening
- Active ingredient: mineral oil