What is Instapage?
Instapage helps you quickly develop professional, strong landing pages. No coding or design skills are necessary to create pages. Instapage has all the main features expected at a landing page builder including templates, drag and drop editor, conversion speed analytics, and mobile-responsive layout.
Instapage gets a Superb score of 8.5/10 from MarTech Wiz ranking them Continue reading to Learn the highlights as well as drawbacks of Instapage.
Instapage Pros And Cons
- The capability to send files and sell things through your landing pages.
- A sophisticated landing page builder that is easy to use.
- Enough landing page publishing choices.
- Plenty of reporting tools and data to allow you to optimize your pages.
- Features that make Instapage great for cooperating with team members and clients.
- Good mobile support to help you to style mobile-friendly landing pages.
- Business plan limited to 30,000 unique visitors per month, 30 published landing page experiences, five workspaces and five team members. Allowances on Enterprise strategy can be customized.
- Comparatively limited e-commerce choices compared with other tools, like Leadpages.
- High pricing makes it unsuitable for casual website owners.
I will show you how this all Really functions in the next section. However, I think that it’s useful to frame the more hands-on part of my Instapage review with a glance at the feature list so that you know what to anticipate.
You already know that Instapage is a Landing page builder. But here is what that actually means:
- Drag And Drop Page Builder – It is not grid-based like WordPress page builders. You are free to drag and drop each component precisely where you would like it. This is super cool – keep reading in order to see it in action.
- 200+ Customizable Templates – All these aid if you don’t need to start from a blank slate.
- Direct Access to 33 million Bigstock pictures – It’s simple to insert expert stock pictures, though you have to buy each picture separately.
- Detailed Form Builder And Asset Delivery – Easily create all sorts of forms, such as multi-step forms. After that, connect to a huge number of integrations. Instapage can even handle automatically delivering assets such as lead magnets.
- Collaboration Tools – Instapage brands itself as a platform for”marketing teams & bureaus”, which ends in several of useful tools for cooperation. For example, you can leave comments on particular components of a landing page layout draft.
- Instablocks – Save particular landing page segments to reuse across designs, or choose from Instapage’s pre-built sections.
- AMP Support – Layout Google AMP landing pages with the same drag and drop interface.
- Detailed Attribution Data – Past analytics, Instapage may join to Google AdWords and other services to integrate attribution data like AdWords campaigns or price data.
That is by no means a Complete feature List — but it’s a good look at the highlights.
The aid of Instapage is exceptional giving you access to a help center With educational materials, email, chat and phone support.
Now let’s take a look at what’s includes here:
It provides you all the instruction you Want to build your own landing pages With the platform.
You can learn everything from:
- Developing a landing page and functioning together with the landing page builder
- Enhancing your cellular responsive features
- Employing the page sections, editing background, text and images
- Working with the picture manager and BigStock
- Implementing parallax scrolling backdrop
- Working with the CSS editor module
- Implementing Twitter Cards code onto your own landing page
- Creating and editing kinds
- Publishing your landing page on different platforms and domains
- Integrating 3th party tracking solutions
- Viewing and working with your information
- Integrating Instapage along with additional platforms
- working with clients & users
The Instapage Free Trial
Instapage offers you a 14-day free trial to assist you test their service.
You need to enter your credit card details to make the most of this deal.
Whilst I understand why companies like Instapage request payment details Upfront, as a site owner, I also know that this is something which could dissuade you from analyzing an agency.
I Want to share the steps involved with creating an Instapage account, So you do not face any surprises.
To get started, all you have to do is enter your name, email address, and Your desired password.
Instapage changed their pricing structure as part of the August 2017 Update and unfortunately, the ceremony became a lot more expensive.
Instapage has 3 pricing strategies. Each plan includes 200,000 unique visitors Per month, 50 printed landing pages and 10 team
The Core Strategy begins at $79 a month or $69/mo when compensated Yearly and gives you access to the majority of Instapage’s fundamental features.
The Optimization Strategy begins at $129 per month ($99/mo Annually) and it includes everything from the Core Plan, also A/B split testing, Heatmaps, along with Dynamic Text Replacement.
Last, the Group & Agency Plan begins at $229 per month And gives you access to everything that Instapage offers including 15 sub branded and accounts lead notifications.
Overall, I think Instapage stacks up quite nicely to LeadPages and there’s A whole lot to like about it.
It is very simple to pick up and that I especially enjoy the ability to place Components in my landing page precisely where I need them.
It also comes with a rather wonderful choice of landing page templates. This is Especially crucial for those that just need to make some quick edits and release.
Overall, If You’re looking to create landing pages, I think Instapage is a Worthy Leadpages alternative. They are constantly upgrading their stage, plus they have their own unique features like Heatmaps which make it extra compelling.
I would definitely recommend taking advantage of the 14-day free trial and Playing around with it yourself.