Deliverr is a startup company that provides shipping services for e-commerce businesses. It is located in the United States of America.
Deliverr is an E-Commerce company. They organize with eCommerce marketplaces such as Walmart, eBay, Amazon,
Shopify and BigCommerce, offering two-day shipping to merchant selling on Walmart’s online marketplaces.
The Video Link is here
Deliverr uses 33 technology products and services HTML5, Google Analytics and
jQuery,according to G2 Stack
Deliverr is actively using 56 technologies for its website, according to BulitWith.
These include Viewport Meta, IPhone/Mobile Compatible and SPF.
– Harish Abbot, Michael Krakaris
– San Francisco Bay Area, West Coast, Western US
- Inbound shipment tracking
- Order Management
- Exposure on Marketplaces
Pricing & Free Trial
This company has a unique pricing system which is as easy and transparent. As it might be.
When you join, you can examine a few stock-keeping units (SKUs) on a few of your goods. This is a bar code demonstrating that a number assigned by the store, with the intention of helping to keep tabs on stock. Watch the effect which fast delivery has on a few of your goods. You’ll be converted.
The costs to be compensated for sending out the products and sending them are reduced to two fees, storage and fulfilment. This includes pick-up, packaging, packaging costs, shipping and handling of this buy.
The fees per item are calculated on its features such as the weight, dimensions and the level of support which lead it.
Fulfillment Pricing: starting at $3.99 per unit
Applies to every unit fulfilled, dependent on weight, dimensions and service level. Including receiving, shipping, order handling, select package and box expenses.
The business currently operates three levels of service.
- The first is regular, which is five to seven-day shipping
- The next level is three-day delivery which is a lot faster, although not the fastest
- the greatest level is expedited delivery that’s in fact the fastest possible delivery. This can place the tiniest eCommerce socket in direct contest with sellers using amazon fba.
Fulifillment from $3.99 per unit
Storage from $0.72 per cu ft. per month.
- A small item such as a phone case weighing 1.5oz: $3.99 per unit
- A product like protein powder weighing 1.25lb:$5.95 per unit
- A larger item like an espresso machine weighing 12lb:$10.21 per unit
- A heavier unit like a computer monitor weighing 17lb: $17.98 per unit
|Total Product Active|
|Active Tech Count|
With all you understand today, you’re thinking about using Deliverr’s fulfillment service to your ecommerce company.
To help you make an educated decision, we have provided a quick pro-con list. This Can Help You weigh up whether this is the Ideal service for your business.
- Deliverr offers an affordable and easy pricing structure
- Deliverr’s positioned warehouses across the united states guarantee 95 percent of clients are eligible for 2-day shipping
- Their algorithmic approach helps merchants divide their inventory across Deliverr’s network of fulfillment warehouses.
- Fast-shipping tags boost your merchandise in search engine results
- Deliverr integrates with all major online marketplaces, plus Shopify (the most popular online shop builder).
- Deliverr offers fast and reliable satisfaction.
Deliverr is a trusted order fulfillment service with a keen focus on marketplace sellers.
While Deliverr doesn’t offer merchants much in the means of personalization or control over the fulfillment process, it provides a handy and fast shipping service to over 95 percent of American customers.
It is likely that if you are an online marketplace seller, it’s more important to you that you boost your outreach on those platforms rather than building your own brand.
If that’s the case, quick shipping tags can allow you to climb to the top of customer searches.
Deliverr is an affordable service and is thus suited to a wide assortment of vendors, even if they’re starting out. If shipping and fulfillment is a big hassle or you can’t otherwise offer you fastn’ free transport alternatives, Deliverr presents a workable solution.
You are better off searching for an alternative service that offers more control over your branding and a larger amount of visibility within the fulfillment procedure.