Square Online Store Overview
Square Online uses Weebly’s software to provide an easy-to-use site builder using e-Commerce functionality. The new online store builder offers a completely free program; you just have to cover Square’s payment processing fees, as you would with any other eCommerce platform.
There are a few different advantages and disadvantages to utilizing Square Online. Most vendors will find Square Online to become incredibly easy to use. You do not need the slightest piece of web design, coding, or software experience to create your shop. On the other hand, higher-volume sellers may get the applications to be limited when compared with other e-Commerce choices.
Square Online Features
Some features are available on all plans including the free one. This includes:
- Products with products option:”Fill out your internet store with an endless number of goods, whether imported In the in-store selection in your Square POS system or made specifically for Website visitor. you Can track stock levels, you are able to display”only a couple left” and”out of Stock” badges automatically as well as an”available” badge.
It’s possible to add variants of merchandise, organise classes, create things visible or invisible, and utilize other stock management purposes.
- Image library:-A cool library of free images offered by Unsplash is integrated in the web editor. Anyone who’s tried making a professional website will understand how hard it can be to find quality photos to align with branding — making it much easier.
- Customisable shipping rates: Choose between a flat-fee shopping price, free shipping above a certain trade amount, or shipping fee based on weight, number of items purchased or the trade overall. A real time shipping rate calculator isn’t yet available in the united kingdom.
- Coupon codes: Coupon codes (e.g. a top banner with the message”input STUDENT10 at checkout for 10% student discount”) are great for encouraging impulse purchases while the client is browsing the site.
- Gift cards: This is not a given in free payment systems, but merchants can take and market Square provides gift cards on the web.
Square Online Pricing
Among the things which have consistently made Square so attractive for merchants is its own pricing
For business leaders who want a bit more performance from their online shop, there are a couple more options available. For instance, you can update to:
Professional: $16 per month, approximately $12 per month annually
Performance: $26 a month, or $29 per month yearly
Premium: $72 per month, or $79 per month yearly.
Square Online Pros and Cons
- Square Online Pros:-
- Predictable pricing.
- No monthly fees for the free option.
- Square Online is excellent for small Companies.
- All-in-one payment system.
- Easy to load up products.
- Great for linking your POS and Internet store.
- Unique Innovative features for paying accounts.
- Square Online integrates with other ecommerce solutions.
- Plenty of great themes to Select from.
- Square online Cons:-
- Bad shipping strategy with no adjustable rates.
- Account Equilibrium issues are common with Square.
- The customer service could be better.
- Some Characteristics are restricted to high-cost accounts.
Square Online Store Customer Service & Technical Support
Customer Care is Offered to all Customers, whether you’re on the Free plan or a paid plan.Here’s a Complete list of all your support options: .
- Telephone: Phone Assistance is available Mon-Fri 6 AM-6 PM PST and Sat-Sun 8 AM-5 PM PST.
- Mail: you’ll be able to get support via email 24/7.
- Live Chat: Live discussion is available Mon-Fri 6 AM-6 PM PST and Sat-Sun 8 AM-5 PM PST.
- In-Software Help: Inside the Square Online dash, you’ll find a link to the help center.
- Videos: Square has a YouTube channel, which it uses to discuss all its products. More lately, Square has started posting videos talking Square Online.
- Blog: Square’s Town Square blog posts regular updates on payment processing and managing a company with Square.
- Social Media: Square is busy on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Square Online Users Review
- Favorable Reviews:-
The vast majority of user testimonials had mostly positive things to say about Square Online. Here’s what they mention:
- Free Option: It’s pretty awesome you could construct an entire online store for no more than the price of processing payments. This isn’t a very common offering, and it is cool that it is an option with Square.
- Simple To Setup: Square Online’s design tools make it easy to get your store online quickly, even for novices. Syncing your store with your Square POS makes importing products quick as well.
- Versatile: You can sell various types of products through your internet shop. It’s possible to sell digital and physical products and even carry-out orders and event tickets.
- Negative Reviews
Square on the internet is a relatively new offering and consumers seem relatively content so far. However, they do point to some drawbacks, such as these:
- Layout Limitations: Template options are restricted, and editing designs can be challenging. Scope for customizing your website will be restricted.
- Restricted Payment Choices: Square Online also has limited payment options. To use the software, you have to process payments through Square, Google Pay, or Apple Pay. On the Performance and Premium plans, you can add PayPal as an alternative. By comparison, most eCommerce providers provide at least 40 payment options to choose from.
Square Online offers all of the safety features you can expect in the eCommerce solution. Square is Level 1 PCI compliant, and it utilizes SSL/TLS encryption. Square Online also checks its safety with regular vulnerabilities testing and a public bug bounty. Square also regularly releases updates and patches to strengthen security.
Square Online is a great solution for Square retailers. The shop incorporates seamlessly with Square’s other products, and in the event that you only require 500MB of storage, you can get the applications (and hosting and service ) entirely free of charge.
Square Online is somewhat limited in its attributes, and also Square Online’s paid programs do not contain enough performance to warrant the price. For contrast, the two Shopify and 3dcart provide programs at $29/month which have more to offer than Square Online’s similarly priced strategy.