(Please not that some of the links below are affiliate links at no additional cost to you, we will earn commission)
HubSpot is nothing short of a boon for small businesses and start-ups. It is a great outsourcing platform to enhance your business to manifolds without giving you any kind of inconvenience. Those who are into inbound marketing, B2B business, and have their own small business can get immense amount of benefits by using this platform. It offers all the relevant and result-proven marketing tools with an integrated and well-maintained CRM to ensure maximum leads to the businesses.
Benefits of HubSpot features
- It offers a versatile range of marketing tools that are especially designed to take your business to the next level easily. One doesn’t need to make much effort while using HubSpot marketing tools as it offers user-friendly and very efficient tools and features.
- It offers a well-integrated Customer Relationship Management, CRM followed by personalized email marketing tools and templates to help companies to compose and design different mails for every customer without following the standard format. In short, it allows you to send customized mails to your clients.
- One can make an excellent inbound marketing strategy while using HubSpot services and features. It offers a good recipe for sure-shot success in the world of tough competition by minimizing your efforts, and increasing the productivity.
- The platform helps you to find a right market for your business. It is the most challenging task for any startup and new company to find it’s market and right customers. For an instance, marketing agencies find it very difficult to find the right market due to tough competition. It helps them to get connected to the right space, market and customers.
- HubSpot CRM is the most effective tool to retain your existing customers, and update them about your new offers. One can easily keep their contacts and follow them up time to time without beating around the bush.
HubSpot wheel comprises of 4 important elements
- Customer service
Thus, it covers all major aspects to shoot your business in real time.
There are three packages offered by HubSpot
- HubSpot starter: The starter package is going to start your business, and put a fuel to your marketing goals. It includes landing pages, form follow-up emails etc. It will also help you to send over 3 automated emails right after submission of forms in order to transform your potential leads.
- HubSpot professional: it is a professional package which will give wings to your business. It comes with professional and advanced features as well as tools, including marketing automation, social media management, landing pages, complete SEO management, and blog feature to help your business to grow to manifolds. You can reach out to maximum number of customers and existing clients with customized features and tools.
- HubSpot Enterprise: this package offers 10X contact tier email send limit per calendar month. HubSpot Enterprise Includes everything in Professional, plus multiple CAN-SPAM footers and send frequency caps with custom domains and templates, smart content, design manager, A/B testing, and adaptive testing options.
Apart from above mentioned 3 Packages, HubSpot offering suite of free products also. These Free CRM Software are extremely useful. Here are the features which comes with HubSpot Free CRM Software.
- HubSpot Free CRM Tools: You can build views and run automated actions to easily manage your contacts and data. Get insight into what a contact is doing on your website. See page views, form submissions, sales activity, and more, all in one place. Store records for every company in your database. View all your company details and communications in a single place. Store, track, manage, and report on the deals (sometimes referred to as “opportunities”) your sales team is working. Store, track, manage, and report on the tasks and activities that make up your relationships with customers.
- HubSpot Free Marketing Tools: with the help of this HubSpot free marketing tool, you can create standalone, pop-up, embedded, and collected forms to gather the contact details that your business needs. Send bulk emails that are tested and optimized for different devices and inboxes. Create better emails with a drag-and-drop editor and personalization tokens. Connect accounts from supported ad networks to your HubSpot account. Create audiences from your HubSpot CRM, and see which ads are generating customers. Create static or dynamically updating contact lists based on various criteria using HubSpot CRM properties. Use them to power more personalized content in email, on the web, and more.
- HubSpot Free Sales Tools: this tool gives you access to Chat 1-to-1 with visitors as they browse your site, and give them the information they need about your business. Scale live chat using bots. They can qualify leads, collect and store contact data, book meetings, and send leads to the right salesperson. You can connect team-wide email addresses to your conversations inbox. Turn incoming emails into tickets, or send them straight into your shared inbox, for all incoming email and live chats — that your whole team can work from, easily managing 1-to-1 communications at scale.
- HubSpot Free Service Tools: with the help of this free tool, you can log customer issues as tickets. They can then be assigned to team members, organized and prioritized, and tracked in a central location. One can chat directly with customers through a live chat widget on your website, giving them the help they need, when they need it. Organize customer questions, including live chats and emails, in a shared inbox. Accessible to your entire team so you can manage 1-to-1 customer communications at scale. Call prospects through VOIP from inside your HubSpot account. Calls can be recorded and auto-logged on the contact record for future reference.
HubSpot is sure-shot a winner and worth the cost. With such a wonderful set of marketing tools and features, including highly efficient CRM, live chat feature, unlimited contacts, no onboarding fee and contracts, it is highly recommended to all small businesses, and to all those who want to have an integrated marketing system.
Visit Website – we make commission if you the product through this link.