Since the arrival of social media sites, digital content has become a big rage. Content creators all across the world are leaving no stone unturned to make interesting digital content, including animated videos to grab the immediate attention of viewers. No doubt, cartoons have an instant gratification to grab the eyeballs. People love to watch animated videos to get an instant dose of entertainment. But nowadays, animated videos are being used to convey important messages and to share engaging stories. The best part is that one can create an animated story or content by himself without hiring any digital content creator agency. Are you in search of animation video making software? The high demand for video making software nowadays has led to many software in the marketplace. All these video making software can be a bit high on the price. Thus, it is always essential to have complete information about these animated video making software rather than blindly investing your money.
Currently, there are two video making software’s highly popular in the market known as Toonly and Doodly. Both these software’s have their own benefits and features. However, before choosing any one of this software as an alternative to a digital agency, it is crucial to dig deeper into them to find out the differences, similarities, unique points, and major features.
What exactly are Toonly and Doodly?
Toonly is a software used to make animation videos. You can create animated explainer videos with Toonly within a fraction of minutes. This software is very well-known in the marketplace for creating animated videos. Whereas, Doodly is known as the best whiteboard animation software. It comes with a drag-and-drop feature to create videos without any fret. The software is user-friendly and has customization options as well for effortless video making.
Features of Toonly and Doodly
Toonly and Doodly features are different from each other which makes them unique in their own way. However, here is a complete guide to the features of both software:
Features of Toonly-
- Toonly is super simple to use which makes it comfortable for anyone to create animated videos professionally. One doesn’t need to have any professional knowledge to create videos. The software is designed in such a manner that even an amateur can get started easily.
- It has around 200plus characters, 20background scenes, and audio tracks. Plus, you can add your own recorded voice as well. Thus, it gives you a scope to use your creativity.
- The software can be used without having an Internet connection, which is a major boon in today’s world.
- Toonly supports devices like Mac and computers.
- The videos can be exported with Toonly easily in various resolutions like 480p, 720p.
Features of Doodly–
- Doodly is the best whiteboard animation software because you can doodle videos on it. It has features of drag-and-drop as well as point-and-click.
- Doodly features more than 200 custom poses, 20scenes, as well as 200 props.
- There is an option to choose a background in either black, white, or green board.
- The software offers the option to create videos without any limit. This is a huge feature of this software.
- You can draw images on Doodly in a very realistic way.
- It has a feature to upload images, fonts, as well as sounds according to customer’s preferences. Plus, you can export files or videos within a few minutes.
- Doodly can be operated on the computer.
It is evident that Doodly has better features than Toonly. You can create videos on a whiteboard, green, or even on blackboard very easily. The software is simple to use and is under the budget of all. Plus, while using Doodly there is no requirement of coding skills which is a great thing. The drag-and-drop feature of Doodly is like a cherry on the cake.
To sum up, with Toonly vs Doodly review, it is obvious that Doodly is known as the best whiteboard animation software for a reason. It is suitable for both professionals as well as beginners without any coding skills. Both these software have completely changed the game of creating animated videos. But when it comes to choosing one out of both then Doodly surpasses Toonly.