VyprVPN, one of the top-rated VPNs, is a Switzerland-based VPN company based by Golden Frog. VyprVPN is the World’s strongest VPN, based on Golden Frog (Global Online Privacy and Security Solutions). When you use VyprVPN, the information you send and receive online will travel through an encrypted tunnel. You can be assured that no third party will have access to your data.
You Want a VPN that retains your information private. VyprVPN will keep your IP address, your place, personal communications, how long you join and the sites that you browse individually. This VPN service also protects your data from hackers and other cybercriminals who steal personal information from internet users.
Likewise, you can be assured that Your data will be secure even when you work in a coffee shop or browse on a public WiFi connection. You may stop the government from tracking your online activity as this VPN does not maintain logs of your data and your information won’t be shared with the government.
VyprVPN Pros and Cons
Below is a summary of the strengths And weaknesses I found during the time that I spent reviewing VyprVPN. I’ll cover them in more detail later.
- Owns it servers
- Doesn’t keep logs
- Provides strong security features
- Allows up to five simultaneous connections
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Provides 24/7 live chat support
- Not the speediest VPN
- Relatively small server network
- Does Not take bitcoin
Features & Functionality
VyprVPN brings years of expertise to the table. This VPN provider manages All its own networks and writes all its source codes . Users can expect a good amount of online privacy and security on top of solid connection speeds. VyprVPN’s fully operational characteristics and outstanding customer attention will surely satisfy.
- Self-Managed Servers: VyprVPN prides itself on handling all its own servers. With 700 servers Located in 64 countries worldwide. If that is true then that VPN can provide more levels of security and a speedier performance.
- Zero Logging: VyprVPN utilizes its own VyprDNS and therefore does not have to rely on ISP or other third party DNS servers. The DNS has been constructed from the ground up, developed with zero-logging to increase protection and privacy. It is worth mentioning that the VyprVPN software logs connection but this is apparently with the goal of preventing technical troubles.
- Unmetered Bandwidth and Server Switches: The VPN provider gives its customers unmetered bandwidth and host switches, allowing Users the freedom to access the internet at any time without restrictions. Additionally, it is ideal for streaming HD content from services like Netflix.
- Multiple Encryption Protocols: VyprVPN has OpenVPN (160-bit and 256-bit), PPTP (128-bit) and L2TP (256-bit) protocols available. It also has its own VyprVPN exclusive proprietary encryption protocol named Chameleon (256-bit). This unblockable Chameleon technology scrambles the package metadata to conceal data from DPI in order to bypass any material limitations.
- Device Compatibility: VyprVPN supports Windows, iOS, Mac OS and Android. Its user friendly programs Mean you can join to VyprVPN with complete simplicity. The VyprVPN site also provides manual installation instructions for Linux.
Is VyprVPN Easy To Use
One of the areas in which VyprVPN Really shines is in its usability…
I’ve tested out dozens of VPNs and Of the 70+ applications that I’ve used, VyprVPN is undoubtedly among the easiest and smoothest to utilize.
After clicking a few buttons and Agreeing to their Terms of Service, VyprVPN is instantly downloaded to your device and you’re attracted for their easy-to-use home port.
VyprVPN support begins on its own Website, in which a knowledgebase provides setup instructions, troubleshooting guidance and special advice for various device types.
Read the Website and this seems Impressive, at least initially. There are plenty of articles, such as 37 covering problems together with the mobile programs, and over 50 covering manually preparing the service on a wide assortment of platforms.
However, this is not quite as great as It sounds. Many articles are extremely basic, frequently no longer than’how can I turn on feature x?’ , with a couple lines of text to point users in the ideal direction. And even the setup guides are usually stripped right back to the essentials, with no or few screenshots to help illustrate the things they are trying to make.
Plans And Pricing
VyprVPN costs $12.95 a month if You pay monthly – which is admittedly quite pricey. But if you are prepared to commit to the program for longer, then a one-year plan costs $3.75 per month plus a two-year program costs only $2.50 per month. That’s pretty good value even compared to other funding VPN providers.
While it does not provide a VPN free trial, VyprVPN does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsure you can still test-drive the software free of risk. Each program includes unlimited bandwidth as well as five simultaneous VPN connections over apparatus.
Speed: How Fast is VyprVPN?
Like Many different providers, VyprVPN asserts to be the”world’s fastest VPN.” I am always skeptical of such brazen claims so I was particularly keen to run our speed test tool within this supplier.
I ran speed tests at various times daily on servers in VyprVPN’s average download speed was 44 Mbps across all times and places analyzed. That is adequate but is slower than a number of other VPNs we tested.
Is VyprVPN Safe to Use?
Total VyprPN is safe and can be safe to use as there are no DNS or IP leaks. It simplifies your online activities with AES 256-bit encryption. It comes with an automatic Killswitch for extra security. Furthermore, VyprVPN featuretherefore the NAT Firewall that blocks malware and its own Chameleon technology which helps in bypassing net constraints in countries such as China. Its programs are fast, user-friendly and dependable. If you’re concerned about safety, privacy, and anonymity, VyprVPN will not disappoint you.
VyprVPN: Last verdict
VyprVPN does almost everything well, And provides excellent value on its longer programs . We love that this VPN supplier owns all its own servers and has optimized its own logging practices to maximize user privacy. Meanwhile, features such as the Chameleon protocol and also automated VPN connections on people WiFi are extremely handy.
However, in the future we would like to See better functionality and an expanded server network. However, considering that The support is rather inexpensive, these are far from becoming fatal flaws.