- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 4 2021
- Shipping Weight:
0.06 lbSwitch to Metric units
- Product code: VNC-35035
- UPC Code: 345334350354
- Package Quantity: 0.35 oz
3.8 x 0.9 x 0.9 in, 0.05 lbSwitch to Metric units
- Dermatologist Tested
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Helps Prevent Moisture Loss
- Helps Protect From UVA/UVB Rays
- No Sensitizing Chemical Sunscreens
- Free of Dyes, Flavoring, Fragrance, Masking Fragrance, Lanolin, Parabens, Formaldehyde & Other Preservatives
- Special Angled Tip
- For Sensitive Skin
- The Most Important Ingredient is Trust™
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.