Who It’s For
All Skin Types
What It Is
Our refreshing fan-favorite hydrator. Lightweight, oil-free gel-cream penetrates deep, lasts 100 hours.
What It Does
- Many things can dehydrate your skin, including weather, pollution, blue light, time spent in the sun, mask wearing, air travel, air conditioning, and heating.
- Fight back against life’s daily dehydrations. This oil-free gel-cream moisturizer with Aloe Bioferment + HA Complex penetrates deep into skin’s surface—for 100 hours of stabilizing hydration.
- Plus, Auto-Replenishing Technology helps skin create its own internal water source to continually rehydrate itself, then locks in moisture.
- Skin feels soothed with hydration in 3 seconds, and it keeps on glowing.
- Provides a smooth canvas for makeup application.
- For mask wearers, Moisture Surge™ 100H is truly a moisture marvel. It’s proven to help prevent drying and barrier damage from prolonged mask wearing when applied 3x/day for 7 days (compared to masked skin without Moisture Surge™ 100H).
After one use:
- Boosts moisture immediately by +174%.
- Provides 100 hours of stabilizing hydration.
After one week:
- 99% say skin feels deeply hydrated.*
- 95% say skin looks plump.*
- 91% say skin looks glowing.*
- 98% say skin feels more resilient.*
- 95% say skin feels healthier.*
*Consumer testing on 110 women.
Aloe Bioferment + HA Complex combines two hydrating ingredients into one powerhouse complex to help attract moisture and retain it:
- Aloe bioferment: Clinique scientists transformed the aloe vera plant through an exclusive fermentation process. One of the benefits of fermentation is that it breaks apart larger molecules into smaller ones, making them more easily absorbed into skin. Made with lactobacillus, activated aloe water, and responsibly sourced and certified organic aloe extract powder, this nutrient-rich ingredient helps skin retain moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: This moisture-binding ingredient helps create a “moisture reservoir” for ideal hydration. Our formula is expertly blended with two different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid.
Other key ingredients include:
- Activated aloe water: Pure water is infused with aloe barbadensis leaf extract, then supercharged to hold both positive and negative ionic charges.
- Auto-Replenishing Technology: Using activated aloe water and caffeine, it helps trigger skin’s own rehydration system.
- Blend of vitamins C and E: Helps provide antioxidant protection against daily dehydrators.
- Dermatologist tested
- Fragrance free
- Allergy tested
How To Use
- Use morning and night on clean skin or use over makeup as a dewy highlighter.
- Can also be used as a 5-minute mask.
Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Fragrance-free, Oil-free, Alcohol-free
More Sustainable Packaging
- 30ml, 50ml, and 75ml are packed in recyclable glass jars.
- 15ml jar is made with a minimum of 40% post-consumer recycled (PCR) material.
- PCR plastic is recycled plastic; using PCR enables us to reduce the creation of new plastic waste.
- To recycle the glass jars, remove the cap, then rinse the jar and place in a recycling bin.