What’s Constant Contact?
Constant Contact has made a name for itself by being an awesome email marketing service. However, they also boast a website builder with eCommerce features.
How Is an email marketing tool secure a location in the best website builders, I hear you ask.
How I signed up for Constant Contact website builder so that I could weed out whether they truly are as great as they say they’re.
When Companies claim to be the best, it is in my nature to put this to the test. If you are interested to hear the way they stood up against other website builders, then continue reading for my comprehensive Constant Contact review, such as pros and cons.
Constant Contact Pros and Cons
- Great Deliverability, hence trusted – spam free.
- Very Simple to navigate.
- Facebook Ad integration is easy & simple.
- Plenty Of knowledge base.
- 1 month free trial.
- Suitable for corporate users.
- Autoresponder Only available for Email Plus choice (Starting $45 a month)
- Support Desks (phone and live chat) are not open 24/7.
- To close your account, you have to talk to them on the telephone.
- Email Support does not operate.
- Not the Cheapest.
Is Constant Contact a Good Choice?
There Are lots of site builders in the marketplace to select from. Many of them have similarities, but it’s the differences that mean people have more option.
If All website builders were the same, people will only choose the least expensive alternative.
Happily, Constant Contact is not the same, but that also means it might not be suitable for everyone.
Even though You’ll discover more in my Constant Contact review, I’ll let you know now that if you’re looking for plenty of customisation options and amazing SEO tools, you won’t find them here.
Constant Contact is excellent for novices (or advanced users) who are looking for a quick-fix sort of site.
If You do not have enough time or can’t be bothered to wade through thousands of templates, Constant Contact’s ADI is likely to probably be more than acceptable. But if you do want that choice, you may wish to consider one of its rivals.
How Much Does Constant Contact Cost?
Time To get down to brass tacks: how much does Constant Contact cost, and is it good value for money?
Constant Touch offers three strategies: the Free plan, the Starter program for $10/month, and also the Business Plus program for $20/month (both billed annually).
The Free plan, as we Mentioned previously, is fairly generous in terms of features. In fact, everything we have discussed so much is included free of charge, which is definitely impressive. But here are a few things which you won’t get with the free program:
- You can’t link a customized domain name – instead, I would need to use the autogenerated’www.hannah-s-pizza.constantcontact.com for this site, with no choice to edit
- Your site won’t be ad-free – your own site will exhibit the (not-so-subtle) Constant Contact blue banner and sign up CTA at the base of your website
- You won’t get paid ad credit – into the value of $100 of Google ads and $100 of Bing ads. If you’re planning to run paid advertisements, a premium Program will quickly pay for itself
- You can only sell 3 products* – you can promote up to 10 products together with the Starter plan, and an infinite number with the Company Plus plan
- You won’t receive phone service – help and support will be through email or live conversation (if it is available in your country)
The Deficiency of custom domain name and inclusion of the website builder’s own ads are typical free program drawbacks.
How Good is Constant Contact’s Support and Help?
When It comes to Support and Help, does Constant Contact actually lives up to its name?
Constant Contact offers help and support via phone and email, and also provides a knowledge center. Live chat is also available in some countries, such as the UK, but sadly it is not an option in the united states just yet.
- Knowledge center
Constant Contact has its ‘knowledge base’, which comprises guides to carrying out different tasks through the website builder.
We’d State the content of these articles is rather useful – there are annotated screenshots and movies — however, the formatting isn’t particularly friendly. Images are rather small and hard to see, and the posts aren’t grouped in a particularly logical way, which makes finding what you need a bit catchy. There’s also no discussion – something you’d find on more recognized builders. Simply speaking, it is a fantastic start, but it pales in comparison to the knowledge centers offered by builders like Wix and Squarespace.
- Phone and email
Constant Contact will respond to emails in 24–48 hours. Calls to both its US-specific and worldwide numbers should be toll-free. Phone support isn’t available to customers on the free plan.
If You have a free account, you’ll also have access to all these support choices. But, Constant Contact does define:
- Live chat (non-US)
When We ran into trouble using our own annoying editing glitchwe hit on the’?’ Button in the upper right hand corner, then picked the option’Chat with an Internet Advisor’. It’s worth noting at this stage the live chat service is not yet available in the united states, but as we had been trailing it out of London, we thought we might as well give it a shot.
Constant Contact Review – Final Verdict
Finding Constant Contact extremely simple to navigate was a pleasant surprise for me personally. As Well because the usability (but much more importantly) for the trustworthiness, I Would urge CC to some organizations who would like to expand the customer base Through email marketing. The Cost range is not the cheapest in the Market, not Designed for internet business newbies. But if You’re looking for a protected email Marketing expertise, it might be worth trying.